Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You are welcome Mr. Luke and Madam Carol

So this is how we are greeted everywhere we go. For some reason the R in Ruco always becomes an L and the rest is just up to personal preference. Kristi inevitably becomes either Christine or Carol, which I guess Carol works since its her mother's name. I have no problem with this however, since I am often unable to catch their names either. We have been very busy the last few weeks as you can probably notice in our posting drought. We did have an awesome opportunity to go to Queen Elizabeth national park a few weekends ago and it was wonderful.












2 comments:

carrieliz said...

Ruco, you are quite the photographer! I love these pictures. Especially the hippo peeking out of the water! I can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

Kudos for making my beautiful country look even more amazing.

Great blog. I'll be back.